Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates

Wow, almost two weeks since I last posted. Part of that I blame on the missing camera cable; I have pictures of Acouchi chasing grasshoppers, pictures of the first tomatoes from our garden, and more, but they're firmly ensconced on the camera with no intention of making their way to the Internet until I found the cable.

For now, here's something that's already on the Internet: http://babyhandsinfantmassage.com/

It's a website Child and I built for the infant massage business she is starting. Thanks to Child's eye for color, I think it turned out fairly nice.

On an even more time-consuming note, I finally finished the first draft of the first novel I've completed in years!

Working title: Mockingbird Rebellion
First draft wordcount: 67,000 (goal: 80,000)
Number of important characters with names that begin with J: 4 (goal: 1)
Drafts remaining: about a million.

3 comments:

storyengineer said...

Congrats on finishing the draft! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You'll likely want to proof-read your infant website. There are several problems.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Other notes:

There were at least seven misspelled words, and over three grammatical errors.

While the colors fit a baby theme, you might want to make it a bit more color-blind friendly.

http://colorfilter.wickline.org/