Sunday, May 29, 2011

What does this say about me?

While driving in the car yesterday, I flipped on the radio and caught the tail end of a program on NPR.  It seemed to be profiling somebody:

"He just went out and did things!  He was spontaneous.  Didn't stop to think, didn't worry about the consequences."

You know, I should be more like that guy, I thought.  I should be more spontaneous--go out and do things.  Live a little.

Then the program ended.  "This has been 'Profile of a Psychopath' on NPR," the announcer said.

Hmm.  Maybe I should be a little more careful about who I desired to emulate...

2 comments:

K La said...

Giggle giggle. Still, a little spontaneous adventure never turned anyone into a serial killer!

Jakeson said...

What does it say about you? Pretty much everything we've always suspected, Drek...