Did you know that if you really put your mind to it, you can think of plenty of things to do in an exam room while you're waiting for the doctor?
- Blow up a latex glove and play volleyball
- Play "Pirate's Dice" (requires the Pirate's Dice game)
- Invent new wheelchair tricks
- Draw face on inflated latex glove. Write "Release Me!" on the back.
- Take comment card, write "Help! We have been stranded in a deserted exam room for three days now. Have built small fire to keep warm. No food or water, living off of isopropyl alcohol" and hide inside wheelchair's removable handle grip.
- Attach inflated latex glove to 16" cotten swab, wave like a flag as you cruise hallways in wheelchair.